Tuesday, September 2, 2008

That's My Boy!!

Well, Liam is on a roll. First, he got stuck in the laundry basket on Sunday. I was doing laundry and had all the clothes and baskets out. Of course Liam was goofing off (I know hard to imagine) and he decided to have a seat in his laundry basket. I didn't see him and I kept calling him to come in my room and he never came. Then I heard him asking for help. I came out and this is what I found.

At first I thought, "Oh, he's just playing, he's not really stuck!" He was. I had to lift the basket and turn him upside down to get him out. Next, (this is good) he took a shower in my shower last night. It's kind of a privelage to take a shower in "mom's shower". Well he finished and got dressed and I was so proud of him for cleaning up, getting dressed, the whole sha-bang all by himself. This morning I got in the shower and noticed that there was a lot of hair on my razor and I thought it was strange because Will wouldn't use it but hey ya' never know. So, I didn't really think too much about it and completely forgot that Liam had been in there...until I saw his head. Yeah, that's right, he has a lovely little bald patch right in the middle of his head. Isn't it amazing how those razors just accidentally land on your head like that? At least he still has his eyebrows!!

4 comments:

Maria Horchata said...

When you said "razor", the first thing I did was look at his eyebrows... hehehehe... :-D

Bobbie Lynn said...

Oh my, I guess is could have been worst. He is too cute. : )

Amy said...

That is hilarious! Liam, Liam. When we talked I didn't realize it was on the top of his head!

monica said...

Oh that is just too funny!! The Razor did it all by itself mom!!