Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Lot of Catching Up to Do!




Well, on Friday the 12th I completed the CalStateTEACH program and now have my teaching credential. I am already enjoying my newfound free time. So, needless to say the story of my life for the past three months has been that I have had little time to do anything other than work, take care of family, and school. Even though it is December I am posting stories and pictures as far back as our trip to Borchard Farms to get pumpkins. Jennifer and I found this place when we first moved to King City and it began sort of a little tradition for us. Borchard Farms is just outside of Salinas and they have every kind of pumpkin, gord, and squash you can imagine. This of course includes the GIANT pumpkins. The kids love it and we always have a lot of fun. This year we went during the giant pumpkin weigh off. They had a haunted house, corn maze, and jump house. Lots of fun for all.

No comments: