Saturday, May 9, 2009

I Think We Moms Can All Relate

I love this commercial! It was originally posted in May 2008. Well it's back! I don't know about you but this is sooo my family. Plus, I think it is especially appropriate since I am spending my Mother's Day shaving a pig. What! you say? Yes, the Salinas Valley Fair begins on Wednesday and the little piggies have to be "show ready" before they go to market. Man, all I have to say is, Will better be waiting at home with 12 dozen long stem roses, chocolate dipped strawberries, and massage oil. Wait...who am I kidding? How 'bout he AND the kids just NOT be there when I get home. Then I can just quietly sit and read a book or write silly stories about them on the computer, or better yet, lay on my bed and just stare at the ceiling without hearing, "MOOOMM, I NEEEEDD YOU." because you know what that means. If you don't, scroll down some and read the post What Happened To Me?...I Used To Be Kind of Cool!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! Be sure to pause my music before you play it.



No comments: