Did you ever hear or see the Bill Engvall act where he talks about the things he has to do for his kids and he gets left wondering what happened to himself and then he says, "I used to be kind of cool!!" Well that's me today. I had just finished dinner with the fam' when both Aubree and Liam disappeared. First, I hear Liam, "MOOOMMM, I NEEEED YOU!" I go in there and yup he needs help completing "the wipe". I know, I know, he is six years old, but sometimes he needs "ass"istance (lucky me). So, I let out a big sigh and commenced with the dirty task. Yuck, all I have to say is that boy ate way too many strawberries the night before...not pretty. No sooner had I finished with that butt did I hear Aubree, "MOOOMMM, I NEEEED YOU PEAS! Well at least she said please (sort of). I walked from my master bathroom to the guest bathroom down the hall where my little curly haired cherub awaited me. This time it was not near as a dramatic cleanup...thank God for rabbit turds, not near as much poop matter is left "behind". Sorry about the puns, butt I couldn't help myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment