Wednesday, July 15, 2009

She's Some Neat Freak, Isn't She??

Today the wild woman wanted to play with her Playdoh (yippy-skippy). She said, "I pomise (no r sound) I clean it up mama. I called B.S. on this of course, and told her it was ok she could play with it and I'd help her clean when she was done. Whatever right, what's one more mess to clean up around here I got my maid outfit on today anyway.

Well, this was Aubree's idea of "cleaned up".




She was so proud of herself!!















I even asked her, "Are you sure you are all cleaned up?"





Aubree: "Yep!"

Me: "What about that stuff on the floor?

Aubree: "Well, it didn't fit in the bucket."

Me: "So, that's it? It doesn't fit so it stays on the floor?"

Aubree: "Yep"





Well...what can I expect? Not too much I guess since this is mom's idea of a clean kid.

It's summer time for goodness sake!! If you can't walk around with uncombed hair, peanut butter smeared all over your face, and in your "babing suit" at 11 o'clock in the afternoon, when can you????

2 comments:

Bobbie Lynn said...

She is too cute Dianna.

Sorry to hear about your SUV but glad to hear that you are okay. Have a great weekend.

Amy said...

Sounds just like Allyson.